• Gakuen Alice RPG •
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

• Gakuen Alice RPG •

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Buy a new car at Invoice eBook

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
SuixFiev
Invité
Anonymous

Buy a new car at Invoice eBook Vide
MessageSujet: Buy a new car at Invoice eBook Buy a new car at Invoice eBook Icon_minitimeMar 2 Aoû - 0:04

When I started to do research on my new auto, I came across this page that showed me everything I needed to know about how to negotiate a new car. There are more ways than you could think of that the car dealership makes money off of every sale; doc fees, holdbacks, finance charges, and so many more. I went to this web site and they sent me FREE information on how to negotiate with a car dealer and how to purchase a new car below invoice. After reading everything that they sent over to me, I was much more educated on the buying process and wanted to share that with all of you. I simply printed the eBook, brought it to the dealership, and I walked out of there paying less than invoice. If you are in the market for a new automobile, this is some must read information and it is FREE. Take a look and please post any other advice you might have to help others who are purchasing a new car.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Buy a new car at Invoice eBook

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1